Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What I'm Doing Right Now

I need to post this morning since I'm flying to LA tonight and may not have time to do this later. Boy I hope the hotel's business center is up and working or my NaBloPoMo is shot. Oh well. Don't feel like carrying the laptop. Going to training for 3 days. (sigh) It's going to be painfully boring.

So what I'm doing right now: watching music videos on GAC & CMT. Keith Urban is on right now. Every time I see him I think, "Man, I hope he and Nicole Kidman are happy." I meant to grab the People magazine that had his interview, but missed it. They strike me as nice people, but what do I know. Anyway, I just hope they're happy.

That's all for now. Gotta go. Gonna be late for work.

Congratulations to
Missy Shell for enjoying her first Gingerbread Latte!

No comments: