Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to Work

Why can't all weekends be 4-day weekends? Doesn't that strike a better work-life balance? More life, less work?

For those who are somewhat following this story (I know, few details have been provided...it's really not a topic for a public forum), Scott is actually reporting to a different department tomorrow. The new director he will be reporting to is a good person (or so I've heard). I think Scott views this as a temporary fix, so I'm still not sure what the future holds. I just hope it's better - he's been under a great deal of stress. Oh, and to top it off, he hurt his ankle today helping me with some lights. I had to go down to Wal-Mart and get him a cane!

Well, only 4 weeks until my next 4-day weekend. Wouldn't it be nice if the whole month of December was a holiday? I could get so much accomplished!

No comments: