Sunday, November 4, 2007

*sigh*


It's time.

Time to find a dress to the fancy company "Winterfest" party. I suppose no one dares call it a "Christmas Party" anymore.

*sigh*

This is when all those days I told myself I should get on that treadmill, but didn't, come back to haunt me. How fast can one lose 5-10 pounds and tone up all that unused muscle? I have 35 days. Probably not enough to turn the clock back about 5 years. Bridget Jones refers to it as her "wobbly bits". That's appropriate.

By the way, why in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks was Ann Taylor Loft playing "Let it Snow" and "Frosty the Snowman" today?

*double sigh*

This is how nice my hubby is: next weekend he promises to drive with me for 2 hours to a mall that has a Nordstroms. It also has a Rubios...but I suppose that doesn't fit in with my "Skinnier In 35 Days Plan", does it?

:-)

No comments: