Thursday, November 15, 2007

Greetings From Sea Level Part II


I know you were wondering (all 1 of you who read my blog), I'm at an Accounting for Derivatives conference. Riveting. Yield curves, Perfectly Effective Synthetic Hedges, Foreign Currency Risk, Fair Value, Forward Contracts, Options, Commodities...these are the buzz words.

Madras. That is also a buzzword.

What's a Madras? Vodka, orange juice, and cranberry juice. Discovered it tonight. Quite yummy. Madras. Must remember that name as I never know what to order at a bar.

Also fun: they're filming "Chuck" here tonight. I've seen it once and liked it a lot. I'm hoping for reruns during the writer's strike so I can catch up. The lead guy is cute. Tall. And really nice, according to the girl playing a waitress in the background who I've been chatting with.

No comments: