Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That Time Again

Time to find a "Winterfest" dress again. Why do the stores only stock up on teenager dresses?

Almost time to hang Christmas lights. I don't know...it's not feeling very holidayish to me right now.

Time to clean my windows. Yuck they're dirty. And people are coming to visit.

Apparently it's time for Scott to change cars again (the truck, not the Prius). Don't ask.

Time to go to the eye doctor...okay, no biggie. And the dentist...eh, not my favorite passtime. Oh, and I probably should get that mammogram since I'm 40 now, greeaaaaat.

And lastly, it's time for bed.

1 comment:

Michelle Coffman said...

Scott's changing cars? I never even heard about a Prius! :-)

We're going to a fancy Christmas party this year, I need to find a dress. Ick. I hate shopping for clothes.