Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PSA #3

Don't take Claritin before bedtime if you are planning on actually sleeping.

It doesn't work that way. In fact, I'm really not sure that I slept at all last night.

Which brings me to my next theory. I've actually thought about this several times over the years, I just haven't found a way to prove it.

I am almost positive that time moves faster at night.

Think about it: you're in bed, can't sleep...those 8 hours tick by so fast! Much faster than 8 hours go by at work!

Or, you're out on a date (remember those days?). You sit there talking for what seems like 1 hour, but then you look at the clock and all of a sudden it's 5:00 am!

I'm telling you, time moves faster at night.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I agree whole heartedly! Time seems to go especially those ten minutes in between "snooze" hits.

Thany said...

Hmmm, good theory. I'd concur.

Claritin kept you up?? How is that possible?

Michelle Coffman said...

I'm going to ponder this, but I do believe that you stumbled across something...

How's the cold coming? Apparently you shared it, I have it now...not fun!