- Until their bladders are big enough to hold it, you have to get up with them in the middle of the night.
- You can't trust them to wander the house or yard unsupervised. My house is full of gates.
- They ruin your carpet.
- You have to take them to the Doctor regularly for shots. And it ain't cheap.
- You have to be careful what you leave within easy reach - trash, shoes, food on the counter, etc.
- They get spazzier when they're tired and will just run around until they drop.
- The more exercise they get, the better behaved they are.
- You need a variety of toys to keep them occupied, but not all at once. Put an old toy away for a while. When you bring it out it's as if it was brand new!
- You have to teach them to share. Their natural tendency is "mine, mine, mine!".
- They are sneaky! When you're not looking they do stuff they know they shouldn't! (I'm yelling at Henry as we speak).
- The obvious: they're cute, they're cuddly, they demand attention, they climb on the furniture even when they're not supposed to.
- There's never as many pictures of the second kid as there are of the first. (I'm #2)
Sound like your kid?Henry & Dave