Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me And My Peeps

A couple pics from my company Christmas Party last night:

Back: Jaimie, Leslie, Lindsay
Front: Rachel, Sarah, Me, Erin

I'm (by far) the oldest, but we ARE by far the most fun group!
Accountants can have fun, I assure you.

(No, this isn't the dress I advertised last month. I found another one I liked better. You can't really see it, but it has a drop waist and a floofy skirt part. I liked it! Although I think I need to find me some good bronzer lotion. Rachel is normally as white as me, but look how tan she looks! Any suggestions?)

3 comments:

Michelle Coffman said...

Looks like fun. BUT. Did you win several hundred dollars singing a B52's song? Or a sappy song from Grease? I think not! :-)

I miss the Tecate parties....

Thany said...

What fun! I love the trim on the neck of the dress and I am so glad you guys looked sooo gooooood! :)

Crayl said...

You look fabulous! And like boot camp worked! :)